Himalayan Ladies Metal Free Composite Safety Trainer
Product code: 4032
Himalayan Ladies Metal Free Composite Safety Trainers are a double channel stitched suede and mesh upper protective trainer with a triple density outsole. Designed to look like a regular pair of trainers they wouldn't look amiss worn out in public, but their functionality extends their purpose beyond that with a brilliant range of protective safety features. These trainers feature a reduced weight with their lightweight outsoles, and give a cushioned fit that is comfortable to wear for hours on end. The stabilising arch in the sole provides them with a greater centre of gravity and results in better stability and durability. Inside the Himalayan Ladies Metal Free Composite Safety Trainers there is a non metallic anti penetration midsole plate which shields the feet from unexpected dangers on the floor. When combined with the composite 200 joules protection of the toe area, these trainers offer a comprehensive and stylish safety solution which is suitable for a number of industries. The soles of these trainers also offer a selection of essential benefits such as SRC slip resistance for better grip, in addition to resistance from oils and heat up to 300 degrees, and they also have the ability to negate anti-static buildup, making them great for people who work in sensitive environments.
- Upper: suede, mesh.
- Discontinued, Limited Stock
- Double stitched.
- Padded nylon collar.
- Non metallic toe and midsole protection.
- SRC anti-slip soles.
- Energy absorbing heels.
- Oil and heat resistance up to 300 degrees.
- Nylon loop lacing system.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Cambrelle Lining
- Breathable lining designed to keep the foot warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the himalayan safety trainers you were looking for? View more himalayan safety trainers or our entire range of himalayan workwear.