Helly Hansen Watford Suit
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 76690
High vis jackets, hats and trousers are all very well and good, but what if you need an all-body one-piece that boasts the same qualities? Look no further than the Helly Hansen Watford Suit. This multi-funtional and fully flame-retardant overall will cover you from neck to toe, ensuring you're well shielded and flamboyantly coloured in dim light conditions. Whether you work in a warehouse, a cannery or loading bay, you'll need to dodge speeding forklift trucks and marching managers - a high vis boiler suit is just what you need. Suitable for all workers exposed to heat (barring only firefighters), the Watford comes with a plenitude of pockets to store all your tools and accessories. There's also the added bonus of roomy kneepad pockets, perfect for stowing away your crushed foam pads. And because the pockets come with top opening options, they can be altered by 5cm to offer the very best flexibility in the pad positioning. Stay focused on the job at hand, and count on full-body protection round the clock. You don't need to worry about burning or scalding yourself when you're safely confined in the Helly Hansen Hi Vis Watford Flame Retardant Boiler Suit.
- 55% protex /44% cotton/1% carbon 310gsm.
- Two skewed front pockets.
- Draw-cord adjustment at waist.
- Two bellowed back pockets.
- Broad rear tunnel in back for stability.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.