Helly Hansen Watford Pant
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 76413
Thes Helly Hansen Antistatic Flame Retardant Watford Pants are the perfect workwear accompaniment to the Watford Jacket. These multi-functional and fully flame-retardant antistatic work trousers are designed with tradesmen in mind, particularly electricians and labourers who come in close contact with sparks and static. With that being said, all tradesmen will benefit from these trousers, constructed as they are from a fine blend of cotton, carbon and protex. Kneepad pockets are provided on the pant legs, with each sporting two top-opening options rendering a 5cm difference in the kneepad positioning. Extra strength polyester Click.On loops, meanwhile, assure an additional slew of accessories can be affixed on both the front and sides. Hammer-holders are generously catered for via the extra strong loops and double Velcro closure on both sides. A preponderance of pockets take up residence in the Helly Hansen Antistatic Flame Retardant Watford Pants, among them two bellowed back pockets and a ruler pocket. If you go to work in a chemical refinery, where being seen is a priority, you can't go wrong with the Helly Hansen Antistatic Flame Retardant Watford Pants.
- Fabric: 55% protex/44% cotton/1% carbon, 310gsm.
- EN471, EN531, EN1149-3, EN1149-5, EN61482-1-2.
- Broad rear belt tunnel extra stability
- Multiple pockets
- Flexible knee pad positioning
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.