Helly Hansen Vika Mid WW Safety Boots S3
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 78254
This Helly Hansen Vika Mid WW Safety Boot S3 is a solid and protective safety product that has a myriad of features to aide the wearer. Manufactured with a water repellent Hydrotech Nubuck leather upper, combined with a breathable mesh lining to offer a dry and comfortable fit, with exceptional comfort in all weathers. They utilise a durable Dualmicro heel insert to provide an anti-abrasion, non-slip surface which is designed to last longer than regular fabric fibres. The padded tongue gives cushioning to the front of the feet in the lace area, with the practical pull on loops at the heels to make taking them on and off a simple process. Made with a tough and hard-wearing direct injected PU and TPU the outsoles have an integrated scuff cap at the front; and offer fantastic antistatic and oil resistance properties, on top of their SRC slip resistance. The boots incorporate WED - Wire Electricity Discharge system; to make sure that the boot retains its anti-static properties even when the insole is removed or replaced. These S3 safety boots also come with both an Enigma Zero K composite nail penetration protection midsole and lightweight composite toe caps, which imbue them with excellent protective qualities; without sacrificing mobility and comfort due to the increased weight of their steel counterparts.
- Upper: Hydrotech Nubuck Water repellent leather.
- Lightweight composite toe cap.
- Dualmicro heel insert.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Heel pull on loop.
- Composite toe cap.
- Extra padded tongue.
- Removable sock.
- Reflective trims.
- Enigma Zero K composite nail penetration protection.
- Oil resistant PU and TPU direct injected outsole.
- Scuff cap.
- Energy absorbing heels.
- Antistatic properties.
- WED wire electricity discharge strobel sole.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen boot you were looking for? View more helly hansen safety boots or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.