Helly Hansen Tonsberg Jacket
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71147
The Helly Hansen Waterproof Breathable Tonsberg Jacket is just one member of a star line-up that makes up the brand's signature Helly Tech range. What that means to you - and the millions who rely on the brand to get them through the typical workday - is warmth, comfort and insulation in a multitude of environments and conditions. Don't fret about how feral the weather is forecast to be; clad yourself in this tough waterproof jacket, and go about your afternoon unconcerned. After all, the Tonsberg comes with a snug fleece layer inside the collar to warm up your neck and chin, while the cuffs are elasticised to ensure a premium fit. The Tonsberg imparts some seriously tough protection against the elements. Not only is it waterproof up to 13,000mm, but comes with a hood that can be detached easily in case rain never arrives. There's also a veritable smorgasbord of pockets - two vertically-zipping in the chest, and two roomy ones at the waist where you can warm your hands. The bottom hem, meanwhile, can be tightened using the provided draw-cord. Whether you prize style or functionality, this jacket will suit you down to the ground. Because everyone loves being dry in hateful weather. Trust the Helly Hansen Waterproof Breathable Tonsberg Jacket to take care of you.
Please Note: When choosing Day-glo Red be aware it is a very light Red, not a deep red. Fluorescent Day-glo fabric has been designed to be visible in daylight as well as the dark.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester, PU coated, 200gsm.
- Contrast color: 100% Nylon Oxford, 140gsm.
- EN471, Class 3.
- Helly Tech® - waterproof/breathable.
- Brushed polyester inside collar.
- Lining: 100% Polyester mesh.
- Reflex at waist, sleeves and shoulders.
- Water repellent front zipper.
- Detachable hood with draw cord.
- Two chest pockets with zippers.
- Two pockets at front with zippers.
- Draw cord adjustment at hem.
- Elastic cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Click.on™ loops for accessories.
- Zipper inside for logo applications.
- Chin guard.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen hi vis you were looking for? View more helly hansen hi vis clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.