Helly Hansen Rothenburg Flame Retardant Hi Vis Jacket
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71327
The Helly Hansen Rothenburg Flame Retardant Hi-Vis Jacket sounds like the kind of garment that won't let you down, and it doesn't disappoint - this is clothing that armours its wearer against the galvanised danger of hazardous environments. Offering steely protection against fire, flame and static electricity, the jacket is so damn tough it also swats aside the might of inclement weather conditions. In fact, this jacket will probably challenge you to an arm wrestle. Fully waterproof and breathable, it wicks moisture away from the body, allowing the wearer to be cool, but warm at the same time, and is the ideal purchase for those working in the chemical, oil or process industries. Indeed, welders and cutters could do worse than to don this dynamic multinorm product. Featuring a map pocket under the storm flap, a detachable draw-cord hood, and an elasticated, Velcro-fastening cuff, the Helly Hansen Rothenburg Flame Retardant Hi-Vis Jacket will keep you visible and protected throughout the day. Teamed up with up with the Lysekil thermo zip in flame retardant jacket (73227) or thermal zip-in styles 72065 or 72370, it will achieve EN342 cold weather protection. This Helly Hansen Rothenburg Jacket conforms to EN343 3,3, EN471 3,2, EN1149 and EN ISO14116: Protective clothing against limited flame spread material, which supersedes EN533.
- Please Note: this jacket is not quilted or padded.
- Optional EN 342 FR zip-in jacket (73227).
- Fabric: 99% Polyester/1% Carbon-220gsm.
- Antistatic: EN1149.
- High-visibility: EN471.
- Waterproof: EN343.
- Map pocket under storm flap.
- Flame-retardant fabric: EN ISO14116.
- Optional therm zip-in styles 72065 or 72370.
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.