Helly Hansen Potsdam Jacket
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71374
Whatever industry you work in, if you need to be safe and seen you could benefit from the Helly Hansen Waterproof Potsdam Hi Vis Jacket. This apparel is ruggedly hardwearing, and provides all-weather protection thanks to a storm flapped zip and detachable, helmet-friendly hood. Featuring reflective piping all the way around the arms and lower torso, the jacket is adjustable at both the waist and hem thanks to a draw-cord. The elastic cuffs are also adjustable via a Velcro closure, meaning you can kill the cold before it riffles your undergarments and claims your body heat. Count on a tailored, figure-hugging fit, and an absence of draughts thanks to the extended back. Zip ventilation under the arms, meanwhile, ensures a breathable thermal experience whatever havoc the weather is creating. For all your storage needs, the Helly Hansen Waterproof Potsdam Hi Vis Jacket provides two zippered chest pockets, a mobile and pen pocket, and zippered hand pockets. With 100% nylon lining, a map pocket, and even loops for under-flap accessories, count on a host of handy features with the Potsdam. To enhance this jacket to include EN342 cold weather protection add one of the Helly Hansen zip-in systems, product codes: 71105, 71108 or 71374.
Please Note: When choosing Day-glo Red be aware it is a very light Red, not a deep red. Fluorescent Day-glo fabric has been designed to be visible in daylight as well as the dark.
- Fabric: 100% polyester, 200gsm.
- 2 chest pockets with zip closure.
- lining: 100% nylon.
- Mobile & pen pocket on right chest.
- Contrast colour: 100% Nylon, 160gsm.
- 2 hand pockets with zip closure.
- Reflective tape.
- Map pocket under storm flap.
- Zip ventilation under arms.
- Elastic cuffs with Velcro adjustment.
- Detachable hood with draw cord.
- Drawcord adjustment at waist and hem.
- Extended back.
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen hi vis you were looking for? View more helly hansen hi vis clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.