Helly Hansen Oslo Winter Safety Boots S3 OD WR CI HRO SRC
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 78302
The Helly Hansen Oslo Winter Safety Boot S3 OD WR CI HRO SRC is the perfect companion for colder climates, with its combination of repellent uppers and outsoles combining with its efficient warmth and safety features to create a comprehensive winter safety boot powerhouse. The water repellent cow leather upper features a 200g Primaloft thermal insulation layer, with a natural woollen lining to offer not only excellent water repellence, but also an exceptional level of warmth; with mesh in place to provide circulation. Their Vibram rubber and TPU outsoles are oil resistant and SRC slip resistant for stability, with a fatigue reducing energy absorbing heel for comfort. The soles also incorporate WED - Wire Electricity Discharge system; which ensures the boot keeps its antistatic properties when the insole is change or removed completely. Conforms to: EN ISO 20345, S3.
- Upper: Water repellent cow leather.
- Oil resistant Vibram rubber and TPU outsole.
- 200g primaloft thermal insulation.
- Natural wool lining.
- Conforms to: EN ISO 20345, S3.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Composite toecap.
- Dualmicro heel insert.
- Reflective trimmings.
- Pull-on heel loop.
- Padded tongue.
- Removable sock.
- Enigma Zero K composite nail penetration midsole.
- Heel energy absorption.
- WED wire electricity discharge strobel sole.
- Cold insulation.
- SRC Slip resistant sole.
- HRO contact heat resistant outsole.
- Reflective highlights.
- Cleated outsole.
- Full bellows tongue.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Heat Resistant Soles (HI)
- Soles are insulated to protect against heat
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Thermal Lining
- Contains a lightweight thermal insulated lining
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen boot you were looking for? View more helly hansen safety boots or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.