Helly Hansen Oslo H2 Flow CIS Coat
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71363-CL
Helly Hansen Oslo H2 Flow CIS Coat Is a versatile Helly Tech jacket, with en471 approved reflex stripes, an adjustable hood, water resistant YKK Vislon front zips, and plenty of pockets for storage, including a large internal left side pocket designed to hold documents and tablets, as well as two visible chest pockets with YKK water-resistant zippers and brushed tricot pocket bags, and a handy Napoleon pocket behind the centre front storm flap, eliminating the need to open the jacket to access the pocket. Utilising H2 Flow technology, this jacket is designed for ultimate protection and heat regulation. Meeting a number of EN specifications, this jacket has printed reflex stripes across the body, arms and shoulders, with the outer material being waterproofed to EN343 specification, and when used in conjunction with the Kiruna Pants they also carry EN342 conformity for cold weather exposure. The Helly Hansen (73363) Oslo H2 Flow Insulator Zip-in jacket is included with CIS coat.
- Fabrics: 100% Polyester, 165gsm.
- Printed reflex stripes on outer.
- CIS: 100% Polyamide.
- YKK vislon two-way center front zipper.
- Padding: Primaloft Synergy, 100gsm.
- Back placket with chin guard.
- Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Hood with dual draw cord adjustment.
- Polartec Fleece, 100% Polyester, 200gsm.
- Two visible chest pockets with zippers.
- Storm flap with velcro closure.
- Napoleon pocket behind storm flap.
- Vislon zipper for ventilation under arms.
- 4 hand pockets, 2 with with flap.
- Loop for ID card under right hand pocket.
- YKK vislon zippers for better movement.
- Inside pocket, right side with vislon zipper.
- Big pocket on left inside for documents.
- Embroidery access.
- Laminated hood brim.
- Zip-in included.
- Taped seams.
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen jacket you were looking for? View more helly hansen jackets or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.