Helly Hansen Oslo BOA Safety Shoe S3 SRC
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 78209
This Helly Hansen Oslo BOA Safety Shoe S3 SRC is a protective and innovative new shoe that Conforms to EN ISO 20345, S3, with excellent styling and superb practicality. Made with a leather and Aerpluss microfibre upper with mesh lining for circulation; these are repellent and lightweight; making them ideal for long shifts. They feature a unique BOA lacing system which does away with traditional lacing systems by simply twisting the dial at the front to tighten and loosen them, offering much better comfort and on-the-fly adjustment whilst working. Inside you will find 200 joule protection with a lightweight composite cap, which is complimented with an Enigma Zero K anti-penetration composite midsole to help prevent wayward nails piercing the feet. Made from a Vibram rubber and TPU material, complete with WED Wire Electric Discharge strobel style, the soles of these shoes are designed to retain their anti-static properties without, and even after replacing the insoles.
- Dial at the front to tighten and loosen them.
- Upper: Leather and Aerpluss 3D BZBI microfibre.
- Water resistant upper.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Conforms to: EN ISO 20345, S3.
- BOA lacing system.
- Lightweight composite toe cap.
- Dualmicro heel insert.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue.
- Removable sock.
- Enigma Zero K composite midsole.
- Vibram rubber and TPU outsole
- Heel energy absorption.
- Antistatic properties.
- WED wire electricity discharge strobel sole.
- SRC slip resistant sole.
- Oil resistant sole.
- Cleated outsole.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen shoes you were looking for? View more helly hansen safety shoes or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.