Helly Hansen Oban Flame Resistant Suit
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 76683
This Helly Hansen Oban Suit is a coverall made of 100% flame-retardant cotton. They regard heat with total impudence; they see flames as just a minor hazard that must be warded off during the working day. Featuring front buttons covered by a protective flap, not to mention reflective patches on the shoulders as well as stripes across the sleeves and bottom leg, this coverall is seriously work-tough. There are both chest and phone pockets to squirrel away your goods, and a velcro adjustment at the sleeves to lock in body heat. There's also an expanded back for superior movement. Tug the elastic adjustment bands in the waist for a supreme fit, and you'll be set for a day on the job. This coverall is especially useful when operating in hazardous environments, such as in the offshore gas industry or the chemical refinery trade. Whether or not hazards abound, Helly Hansen Oban Flame Resistant Coveralls can be relied upon to keep you comfy.
Please Note: When choosing Day-glo Red be aware it is a very light Red, not a deep red. Fluorescent Day-glo fabric has been designed to be visible in daylight as well as the dark.
- Fabric: 100% FR cotton, 360gsm.
- Left chest pocket with flap.
- Kneepad pockets.
- Two back pockets with snap closure.
- 2 skewed front pockets.
- 2 regular back pockets with flaps.
- Ruler pocket with protective flap.
- FR reflective strips on shoulders.
- Velcro adjustment at sleeves.
- Expanded back.
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.