Helly Hansen Motala Reversible Jacket
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 73256
This Helly Hansen Motala Reversible Jacket might conform to Safety Standard EN471 Class 3, but as a rain jacket it is truly first class. This 100% polyester jacket is, as its name suggests, fully reversible, allowing you to be either iridescent in fluorescent or dark blue by turning the apparel inside out. Either way, you can count on wind and water-resistance thanks to the jacket's adherence to EN342. While the high-visibility side is fashioned from the aforementioned polyester, the inside is constructed from a durable nylon Oxford shell, its light insulation allowing your body heat to circulate rather than stifle. Reflective stripes slope along the sleeves and chest in parallel lines on the high-vis side, but the reversible side of the jacket lets you get away from the workplace without still wearing its battle armour - in fact, the reverse jacket can very much fit into any environment. Subtle in colour, it sports the HH logo on the chest, and the wearer still has the benefits of Velcro closure on the sleeves, an elastic hem adjustment, and roomy hand pockets - two at the front with zip closures. Whichever incarnation of this Jekyll and Hyde jacket you adopt, you'll be immune to the effects of wind, cold, sleet and rain. Don't despair when the conditions deteriorate: slide into the Helly Hansen Motala Reversible Jacket instead.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester on hi vis side, 200gsm.
- Fabric: 100% Nylon shell on reverse, 115gsm.
- Light insulation, 60gsm.
- Chest pocket with zipper.
- Wind and water resistant.
- Two hand pockets with zip closure.
- EN 471 - Class 3.
- 3M Reflective stripes on chest and sleeves.
- Elastic adjustment at hem.
- Velcro closure on wrists.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen hi vis you were looking for? View more helly hansen hi vis clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.