Helly Hansen Lysekil Insulator FR
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 73227
Helly Hansen Lysekil Insulator is a protective interactive product which can be utilised as an inner zip-in product with the Wolfsberg and Rothenberg styles. Made with an Aramide and FR Viscose fabric with polyester insulation, this product features an inner pocket with a Velcro closure, and is adjustable via a hem drawcord adjustment. This product conforms to EN ISO 14116 for protection from heat and flames, and is also EN 14058 compliant for protection against cold.
- Fabric: 50% Aramide, 50% FR Viscose, 130gsm.
- Insulation: 100% polyester, 120gsm.
- EN ISO 14116.
- Inner pocket with Velcro closure.
- EN 14058 class 3.
- Draw cord adjustment at hem.
- Optional as zip-in jacket (Wolfsburg, Rothenberg styles).
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.