Helly Hansen Ludvika Quilted Waterproof Pant
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71476-CL
This Helly Hansen Ludvika Pant makes working in extreme conditions a less morbid prospect. That's because these fully-waterproof and breathable trousers are designed using the high-performance Helly Tech methods, and optimised to conquer rain, wind, sleet and snow. The PU-coated, 100% polyester exterior contrasts in colour with PU-coated nylon, while the interior of 100% nylon imparts quilted satisfaction. The fact that we can't choose the environments we work in is assuaged by the ability of these trousers to handle whatever milieu that may be - features such as taped seams, a full-length leg zip and ankle Velcro adjustments will ensure a tailored fit and minimal fuss when you're in them. Brocaded all round with reflective tape, the Helly Hansen Ludvika Quilted Waterproof Pants are not only water-repellent but oil-repellent too. Perfect, then, for donning to slide under your car and perform an oil change at the weekend. Inside kneepad pockets underline the trousers' desire to keep you safe during work, while detachable suspenders ensure they stay in place at all times.
Please Note: When choosing Day-glo Red be aware it is a very light Red, not a deep red. Fluorescent Day-glo fabric has been designed to be visible in daylight as well as the dark.
- Fabric: PU-coated, 100% polyester, 200gsm.
- Contrasting colour: 100% nylon, 160gsm.
- Padded lining: 100% Polyester, 120gsm.
- Lining: 100% nylon.
- Inside kneepad pockets.
- EN471 High-visibility.
- Boot zipper with Velcro closure.
- Ankle Velcro adjustments.
- Inside kneepad pockets.
- Detachable suspenders.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen waterproofs you were looking for? View more helly hansen waterproof suits or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.