Helly Hansen Ludvika High Visibility Jacket
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71376
PROMOTION - Buy a Ludvika Jacket this November, with a chance to win a FREE HH Langley Fleece Jacket worth over £60. For more information on entering, please click here.
There are times when you want to stand out for the crowd, and times when you really need to stand out from the crowd. In the latter's case, the Helly Hansen Ludvika Jacket is exactly what you need. This stylish two-tone waterproof jacket is fully breathable, allowing you to remain cool under tough work conditions. Designed to conform to industry standards EN471, EN343 and EN342, the Helly Tech-insulated high-vis is packed with features optimised for the busy working man - just remember that the reflective tape puts you in the spotlight, so the days of idle chat and unscheduled tea breaks are sadlyover. The Helly Hansen Ludvika High Visibility Jacket comes with two primary hand pockets with zip closures and flaps, and there are also a pair of handy chest pockets for pens and steno pads. Indeed, the right chest pocket itself even contains an additional pocket for a mobile phone. While ensuring you remain conspicuous at all times, the jacket isalso oil-repellent, and has taped seams for extra strength and security. Meanwhile, storm flaps with Velcro closure will stand you in good stead should a harsh wind pinion you between cold and colder. This one has zip ventilation under the arms, and can be suitably tightened using the hem's draw-cord adjustment. A visibly great jacket.
Please Note: When choosing Day-glo Red beaware it is a very light Red, not a deep red. Fluorescent Day-glo fabric has been designed to be visible in daylight as well as the dark.
- Fabric: 100% PU coated Polyester, 200gsm.
- 2 chest pocket with zip closure.
- Contrast colour: 100% PU coated Nylon, 160gsm.
- 2 hand pockets with zip closure under flaps.
- Padded lining: 100% Polyester, 120gsm.
- Mobile pocket with pen pocket on right chest.
- Lining: 100% Nylon.
- Map pocket under storm flap.
- Taped seams, Oil repellent.
- Zip ventilation under arms.
- Click.on™ loops for accessories under flaps.
- Storm flap with zipper and Velcro closure.
- Detachable hood with drawcord adjustment.
- Hood made for helmet
- Drawcord at waist & hem, Extended back.
- Elastic cuffs with velcro adjustment.
- Inside zipper for enter inside of the jacket.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen hi vis you were looking for? View more helly hansen hi vis clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.