Helly Hansen Ludvika High Vis Parka Jacket
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71377
The Helly Hansen Ludvika Parka Jacket boasts a long-line' style, and will be a faithful accomplice when it comes to keeping the cold at bay while you work. Whether your profession takes you to a coal-mine or tunnel, on a construction site or in a factory, staying luridly visible and fully waterproof can certainly make your job safer. That's why this 100% waterproof blouson-style jacket is fully-breathable, and daubed liberally with reflective tape, imparting ample visibility in even the dimmest of light. You'll be happy to discover it's oil-repellent too, impervious to the viscous drips of chemicals that are part of many working environments. The material of the Helly Hansen Ludvika High-Vis Parka Jacket is 100% PU-coated polyester, contrasting with 100% PU-coated nylon, while the padded lining consists of 120g of polyester. What'll likely interest you further, however, is the roomy chest pocket with zip closure, two hand pockets, a separate pocket just for your mobile, and even the extended back to negate bothersome updraughts. Incorporating fully-taped seams and offering a detachable Velcro-top hood, if you're on the market for a high-visibility jacket, close the tabs and go with this one. It's the only one you'll ever need. Conforms to EN 342,3, EN 343,3 and EN 471,2.
Please Note: When choosing Day-glo Red be aware it is a very light Red, not a deep red. Fluorescent Day-glo fabric has been designed to be visible in daylight as well as the dark.
- Fabric: 100% PU coated Polyester, 200gsm.
- 2 chest pocket with zip closure.
- Contrast colour: 100% PU coated Nylon, 160gsm.
- 2 hand pockets with zip closure under flaps.
- Padded lining: 100% Polyester, 120gsm.
- Mobile pocket with pen pocket on right chest.
- Lining: 100% Nylon.
- Map pocket under storm flap.
- Taped seams, Oil repellent.
- Zip ventilation under arms.
- click.on loops for accessories under flaps.
- Storm flap with zipper and Velcro closure.
- Detachable hood with drawcord adjustment.
- Hood made for helmet
- Drawcord at waist & hem, Extended back.
- Elastic cuffs with velcro adjustment.
- Inside zipper for enter inside of the jacket.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen hi vis you were looking for? View more helly hansen hi vis clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.