Helly Hansen Ludvika Hi Vis Waterproof Suit
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71676
When it comes to hardwearing work apparel, you'd be hard pressed to find a garment as well-equipped as this one. The Helly Hansen Ludvika Hi-Vis Waterproof Suit is daubed all over with reflective tape, ensuring you won't go unnoticed and that you conform to all relevant safety regulations. Stylish and tough, this waterproof suit offers generous freedom of movement in the limbs, tailored as it is to not impinge on your motion during busy spells. Its oil-repellent properties, meanwhile, mean you won't have to trouble yourself trying to scrub away bad diesel stains. If your work calls for you to be buttressed between a leaky ceiling and torturous barbs of rain, fear not - this one's got a hood that is specifically designed to accommodate wearing a hardhat or helmet. Handily, the hood can be detached when you exit the proverbial foxhole, its Velcro top adjustments making it easy to remove. If you have a predilection for pockets, there are plenty on the torso - two chest pockets, plus a mobile slot on the right side and a pair at the waist. There's also a map pocket concealed beneath the storm flap. Look suave in this dashing boilersuit, and the taped seams, knee-pad pockets and Velcro-adjustable cuffs will take care of the performance side of things.
Please Note: When choosing Day-glo Red be aware it is a very light Red, not a deep red. Fluorescent Day-glo fabric has been designed to be visible in daylight as well as the dark.
- Fabric: 100% PU coated Polyester, 200gsm.
- Contrast colour: 100% PU Nylon, 160gsm.
- Padding: 100% Polyester, 120gsm.
- Lining: 100% Nylon.
- 2 chest pockets.
- 2 hand pockets.
- EN 471, EN 342 & EN 343.
- Oil repellent.
- Taped seams.
- Zip ventilation under arms.
- Mobile pocket with pen pocket.
- Map pocket under storm flap.
- Detachable hood made for helmet.
- Elastic cuffs with velcro.
- click.on™ loops.
- Opening in back for ventilation.
- 2 back pockets.
- 1 ruler pocket.
- Elastic bands under feet
- Boot zipper under flap.
- Inside kneepad pockets.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen waterproofs you were looking for? View more helly hansen waterproof workwear or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.