Helly Hansen Lillehammer Bib
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 70472-CL
The Helly Hansen Lillehammer Bib is loaded with multinorm protection to ensure safety in the most hazardous environments. They meet EN 471 class 2 for their combination of fluorescent fabric and reflective striping details, and the shell fabric itself has been treated to protect from fire and flames. Elastic suspenders help keep them secure throughout the working day, and they feature a waist gusset with snaps. In addition to their high vis and FR properties, this excellent multinorm bib will also grant protection from foul weather, making them ideal for those working on off-shore installations.
- Fabric: PVC-coated knitted polyester, 245gsm.
- EN 471 - Class 2.
- EN 343 - Class 3.
- EN 533, flame retardant.
- FR coating on shell fabric.
- Chemical and cold resistant.
- Elastic suspenders.
- Waist gusset with snaps.
- Reflective stripes.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.