Helly Hansen Kiruna Suit
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71633
The Helly Hansen Kiruna Suit is a breathable and waterproof suit made from a 100% polyamide, and is the perfect solution for working outside in wet and cold conditions. The front of the suit features a storm flap with a zip closure to protect from the elements, whilst the cuffs are elasticated for a tight fit which helps retain heat. The collar inside is fleece for a comfortable fit, and the hood of the suit is drawcord and Velcro adjustable and can be removed if not needed. These overalls also feature a broad belt tunnel at the rear of the suit for extra strength and stability, as well as click.on loops for accessories. The Helly Hansen Quilted Waterproof Kiruna Suit has a plethora of features, including underarm zips for better ventilation, and for comfort and fit the bottom hem and waist have velcro adjustments, as well as a drawcord at the waist. The inside kneepad pockets of the suit give the option of that bit more protection, and there are pockets on the inner chest with a zip closure, as well as two hand and two chest pockets, all of which are zip fastened to keep your personal belongings safe.
- Fabric: 100% Polyamide, 225gsm.
- Lining: quilted polyester.
- Waterproof – 10.000 mm.
- Reflective details.
- Storm flap with zip closure.
- Detachable hood with drawcord adjustment.
- Zip inside jacket for logo applications.
- 2 hand pockets with zip closure.
- 2 chest pockets with zip closure.
- Snow gaiters.
- Inside kneepad pocket.
- Fleece inside collar.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen waterproofs you were looking for? View more helly hansen waterproof suits or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.