Helly Hansen Hi Vis Potsdam Quilted Pant
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71477
The Helly Hansen Potsdam Quilted Pant leaves competitors trailing in their wake. That's because not only are these trousers both waterproof and breathable, but they feature articulated fitting. In other words, the days of wide-hipped trousers that sag on your frame are gone, and you'll be free to do what you do best - work, or pretend to, at least. Boasting taped seams to keep you dry, these excellent trousers work best when the weather's at its worst, with their Helly Tech technology offering extreme weather resistance in hostile conditions. For pocket aficionados, this one's at the top-end of the market, boasting two hand pockets, a bellowed, flapped hand pocket and a ruler pocket. Velcro adjustment at the bottom hem and a handy boot zipper will let you insulate or air the trousers as you desire. The Helly Hansen High-Vis Potsdam Quilted Pants are well equipped to serve all your workwear needs.
Please Note: When choosing Day-glo Red be aware it is a very light Red, not a deep red. Fluorescent Day-glo fabric has been designed to be visible in daylight as well as the dark.
- EN471 colour: 100% Polyester, 200gsm.
- Bellowed thigh pocket with flap.
- Contrast colour: 100% Nylon, 160gsm.
- 2 Hand pockets.
- Lining: 100% Nylon, Padding, 120gsm.
- Back pocket with flap.
- Broad back belt tunnel for extra strength.
- 1 ruler pocket.
- Velcro adjustment at bottom hem.
- Inside kneepad pocket.
- Taped seams.
- click.on loops for accessories.
- Boot zipper.
- Articulated fitting.
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen waterproofs you were looking for? View more helly hansen waterproof suits or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.