Helly Hansen Flame Retardant Hi Vis Watford Jacket
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 76190
The Helly Hansen Flame Retardant Hi Vis Watford Jacket integrates functionality and comfort, two necessities of the modern workplace. This flame-retardant and fully anti-static apparel is the perfect companion for electricians, repair men and workers for whom the great outdoors is a second home. Featuring two reflective straps running cross-wise along the belly, this work jacket is mostly high-visibility fluorescent, and has a contrast bottom to render the reflective strips more noticeable. With the exception of firefighters, workers who come into contact with heat, sparks and molten material will rejoice at the arrival of the Watford Jacket. Not only is there an adequate provision of pockets - with four on the front of the jacket, and another Velcro pocket on the inside for a steno pad or PDA - there are Click.On loops for the attachment of additional accessories. The bottom hem, meanwhile, can be adjusted using the cord fastening. Constructed from 55% protex, 44% cotton and 1% carbon, this mid-weight, 310g jacket has the bonus of an extended back to block out pesky draughts. It also conforms to a range of Standards, among them EN471, EN531, EN1149-3, EN1149-5, EN61482-1-2. Don't ask 'What for?' The benefits of wearing the Helly Hansen Flame Retardant Hi Vis Watford Jacket are obvious.
- Fabric: 55% protex, 44% cotton/1% carbon 310gsm.
- Conforms to:
- EN471, EN531, EN1149-3, EN1149-5, EN61482-1-2.
- Front zipper covered by storm flap.
- Right chest pocket, phone pocket & pen pocket.
- Left chest pocket with velcro closure
- 2 skewed front pockets with button closure.
- click.on™ loops for additional accessories.
- Inside pocket with velcro closure.
- Velcro adjustment at sleeves.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Extended back.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.