Helly Hansen Fakse Long Neck Gaiter FR
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 79871
Helly Hansen Fakse Long Neck FR is a protective garment which offers the wearers neck shielding from a number of workplace hazards. Its unique blend of wool, Viscose and Inox fibres imbue it with heat and flame protection and anti-static properties; to make it an excellent addition to a workers FR arsenal. It features visible CE marking.
- Fabric: 48.5% Wool, 48.5% Viscose, 3% Inox - 170 gsm.
- ENISO 11612 A1 B1 C1.
- Visible CE labelling.
- EN 1149-5.
- FR and Anti-static.
- EN 61482.
- Contrast band.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.