Helly Hansen Chelsea Winterboot HT S3 WR CI Safety Boots
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 78301
This Helly Hansen Chelsea Winterboot HT S3 WR CI is a safety boot perfect for harsher conditions and colder climates, offering a protective shell for feet with thermal properties. The waxy cow leather upper helps to bead water off the surface, and with the inclusion of a Hellytech performance waterproof membrane these boots ensure dryness and comfort, with a warming 400gsm primaloft lining to offer excellent heat retention; with the breathable mesh lining helping to improve air circulation around the feet, reducing perspiration. The front of the boot is protected with a sturdy Hellywear PU scuff cap, improving their overall durability. The combination of a 200 j composite toe cap and Lenzi L composite midsole offers complete EN ISO 20345, S3 protection from punctures and drop hazards, making them a great choice for jobs where safety is paramount. The antistatic, oil and slip resistant cleated Vibram rubber outsoles are well suited for a number of surfaces and weather conditions, with an ice grip system which imbues them with grip, even in the most frictionless of environments.
- Upper: Waxy cow leather.
- Lining: Primaloft, 400gsm.
- Hellytech performance waterproof membrane.
- Hellywear scuff resistant counter & toe reinforcement.
- Lightweight composite toe cap.
- Conforms to: EN ISO 20345, S3.
- Interior zip.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Reflective trims.
- Eye-stay lace support.
- Cold insulation.
- Heel pull on loop.
- Padded tongue.
- Lenzi L-protection composite midsole.
- Vibram rubber outsole with ice grip system.
- Oil resistant sole.
- Reflective counter inlays.
- Internal felt sock.
- Energy absorbing heels.
- Anti-static soles.
- SRC slip resistant.
- Hi-vis accents.
- Full bellows tongue.
- Cleated outsole.
- Heel kicker support.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Thermal Lining
- Contains a lightweight thermal insulated lining
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen boot you were looking for? View more helly hansen safety boots or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.