Helly Hansen Chelsea Welted HT WW Safety Boots S3
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 78300
Helly Hansen Chelsea Welted HT WW Safety Boot S3 are a high performance winter product certified for cold insulation and loaded with practical features. Conforming to EN ISO 20345, S3 they are manufactured with a waxy cow leather upper, and are equipped with a Hellytech performance waterproof and breathable membrane for dryness and comfort. The sturdy Hellywear protective scuff resistant counter and toe reinforcement gives the safety boots additional rigidity and improves their overall lifespan. These boots have an oil resistant, SRA slip resistant rubber outsole with a good year welted construction and energy absorbing heels for optimal comfort and protection. Inside they combine Lenzi L-protection composite midsoles and toe protection to ensure feet stay well protected from punctures and dropped objects.
- Certified for Cold Insulation.
- Upper: waxy cow leather.
- Hellytech performance waterproof membrane.
- Lightweight composite toe protection.
- Conforms to: EN ISO 20345, S3.
- Hellywear scuff resistant counter and toe reinforcement.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Reflective trims.
- Eye stay lacing support.
- Heel pull on loop.
- Padded tongue.
- Lenzi L-protection composite midsole.
- Good year welted construction.
- Oil resistant rubber outsole.
- Heel energy absorption.
- Anti-static properties.
- SRA slip resistance.
- Cold insulated.
- Heel kicker support.
- Cleated outsoles.
- Goodyear Welted Construction
- Goodyear Welt Construction is an extremely robust method of manufacture. The sewn welt secures the upper to the inner sole, the outer sole is then attached to the welt
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Thermal Lining
- Contains a lightweight thermal insulated lining
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen boot you were looking for? View more helly hansen safety boots or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.