Helly Hansen Chamonix Gloves
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 79613
Helly Hansen Chamonix Gloves are designed to protect against liquids, yet be breathable, and they are ideal for those who need a durable, warm glove. This product is ideal for anybody working within building and construction trades. The Helly Hansen Chamonix Gloves are chrome-free, and machine washable at 40c.
- Fabric: Microthane, Polyester.
- CE. Cat. 2.
- Water resistant membrane.
- Curved fingers.
- reinforced index finger and seams.
- velcro closures.
- Silicon and chrome free.
- Washable at 40c.
- For construction in cold environments.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen gloves you were looking for? View more helly hansen work gloves or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.