Helly Hansen Brigg Construction FR Pant
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 76474
Helly Hansen Brigg Construction FR Pant is a hardwearing polycotton product which protects the wearer from heat and flame, with reflex stripes adorning the legs in order to improve visual presence in low light and poor visibility. They feature a zip fly, with plastic covered metal buttons. The belt loops have a broad back loop for additional stability, with click.on functionality to allow them to accommodate for additional tools and accessories, with adjustable hems at the end of each leg allow a 5cm adjustment each way. These FR construction pants come replete with a number of functional pockets, with front and rear pockets present, in addition to hanging front pockets which are ideal for nails, screws and tools; and a thigh pocket which has a Velcro fastened flap. The knees also feature adjustable kneepad pockets, which provide excellent comfort for workers who spend a lot of time knelt on hard surfaces.
- Fabric: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester, 300gsm.
- Flame retardant fabric.
- Reflex stripes around legs.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1.
- Zip fly.
- Plastic covered metal buttons.
- Knee pad pockets.
- Button for attaching knives and pocket for additional tools.
- Thigh pocket with Velcro flap.
- Two rear pockets.
- Hanging front pockets for nails, screws and tools.
- Two front pockets.
- Broad belt tunnel at back for extra strength and stability.
- Hem fold with the option to extend the length by 5cm.
- Belt loops with click.on functionality.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.