Helly Hansen Bridgewater Hi Vis Vest
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 76170
The Helly Hansen Bridgewater vest offers a hard wearing poly-cotton construction, packed with practical features to enable tradesmen to carry their essentials at all times. The two angled front pockets have a double layered bottom for increased durability, and the range of chest and front pockets will enable you to carry items like your mobile phone and other tools with ease.
The Bridgewater Vest zips up at the front, with broadened belt tunnels, coming with a buckled web belt for instant stability and a great fit. The fluorescent fabric finish and reflective striping conforms this hi vis vest to EN ISO20471 class 1, increasing visual acuity in low light.
- Fabric: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 275gsm.
- Reinforcements: 220g 100% nylon Cordura.
- 2 large, hanging chest pockets.
- 2 large pockets with velcro closure.
- 2 hanging, double-bottomed front pockets.
- 2 hanging angled double bottomed front pockets.
- 2 hanging extra strength back pockets.
- Buckled web-belt.
- Broad belt tunnels for stability.
- Multiple pockets.
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen hi vis you were looking for? View more helly hansen hi vis clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.