Helly Hansen Bergholm Mid Safety Boots S3
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 78251
This Helly Hansen Bergholm Mid Safety Boot S3 has a buffalo leather upper, with a water resistant and breathable mesh lining for the comfort of the wearer. They feature an extra padded tongue to give them more comfortable feel on the feet, with a pull loop on the heel to aide getting them on. These excellent mid-cut composite safety boots have direct injected PU soles with an energy absorbing heel, and they carry excellent traction control, with SRC slip and oil resistant properties; for grip on all kinds of surfaces. Composite puncture protection in the midsole protects from wayward nails, with composite toecaps also present to protect the feet from crush injuries whilst working. Conforms to: EN ISO 20345, S3.
- Upper: buffalo leather.
- Water resistant upper.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Lightweight composite toe cap.
- Conforms to: EN ISO 20345, S3.
- Heel kicker.
- Reflective trims.
- Eye stay support.
- Heel pull on loop.
- Extra padded tongue.
- Oil resistant sole.
- SRC slip resistance.
- Energy absorbing heel.
- Composite nail penetration protection.
- PU direct injected outsole.
- Antistatic properties.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen boot you were looking for? View more helly hansen safety boots or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.