Helly Hansen Aberdeen Jacket FR
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 76072-CL
This Flame Retardant Helly Hansen Aberdeen Jacket is a versatile product designed to imbue the wearer with a number of protective qualities. Made from a Modacrylic and cotton fabric with Inox, and featuring contrast fluorescent fabric with reflective stripes over the sleeves, shoulder and body. The unique fabric composition allows this jacket to conform to a number of standards: EN1149-5, which is the standard for clothing which has anti-static properties, and EN741 for high visibility clothing. This jacket also meets EN ISO 11612 standards; which protect against heat and flame, and electric arc respectively. The extended back helps to keep draughts out, and the elbows have been articulated in order to achieve the maximum level of comfort and ease of movement. The central zipper is a sturdy YKK zip with a back placket. The jacket features hand pockets with YKK zippers also, and there is a chest pocket with a flap and Velcro closure. This product also Conforms to EN 61482-1-2:2007, class 1 (4 KA) when worn with Fakse underwear class 2 (7 KA).
- Fabric: 55% Modacryl, 44% Cotton, 1% Inox, 310gsm.
- Flame Retardant.
- CE labelling visible on the garment.
- Reflective logos.
- Reflex stripes at sleeve, shoulder & body.
- EN ISO 11612:2008, A1 B1 C1.
- Extended back.
- EN 61482-1-2:2007.
- Articulated elbows.
- Velcro adjustment at bottom sleeve.
- YKK center front zipper with back placket.
- Storm flap with Velcro closure.
- YKK hand pockets zipper with flap.
- Chest pocket with flap & Velcro closure.
- Loop for ID card.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.