Helly Hansen Aberdeen Insulated Pant Cl 2
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 71485
Keep safe on site, with the multi-protective qualities of the Helly Hansen Aberdeen Pant CL 2. These comfy Helly Tech trousers will repel wind and rain with ease, whilst remaining breathable. Designed for maximum safety on site, they will protect against a number of occupational hazards such as Electric arc, antistatic discharge, heat and flames. Their combination of fluorescent fabric and reflective stripe details also make these great for low light conditions, conforming to EN 471 class 2.
Packed full of features, the Helly Hansen Aberdeen Insulated Pant CL 2 caters for active workers. Included on these trousers are hand pockets and rear pockets, as well as thigh pockets with additional compartments for accessories and tools. The knees are equipped with pouches designed for kneepads, with an internal adjustment system allowing them some movement up and down for a more tailored fit.
- EN ISO 20471 cl 2 hi vis.
- EN ISO 11612 A1A2B1C1F1 Heat and flame.
- EN 1149 static electricity protection.
- EN IEC 61482-1-2 cl 2 [7Ka] Electric Arc.
- EN 343 cl 3,1 Waterproof/breathable.
- EN 342 Cold protection norm.
- Helly Tech - waterproof, windproof, breathable.
- Fully Taped Construction.
- Flame Retardant.
- CE Labelling visible on garment.
- Reflective Elements.
- Fly zipper covered with flap.
- Plastic covered metal buttons.
- Two hand pockets.
- Thigh pocket with flap & velcro closure.
- Ruler pocket with an additional pocket for tools.
- Removable button on ruler pocket for knives.
- Extra button included.
- Open back pockets.
- Broad centre back belt loop.
- Loops with double velcro closures for hammers.
- 5cm fold at bottom hem to increase leg length.
- Knee pad pockets inside.
- Knee pad position can be adjusted 5cm +/-.
- Detachable back piece with elastic suspenders.
- 65% Lenzing FR, 22% Aramid, 12% Polyamid, 1% Antistat, 290gsm.
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen hi vis you were looking for? View more helly hansen hi vis clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.