Helly Hansen Aberdeen FR Pant Class 1
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 76479
Helly Hansen Aberdeen FR Pant Class 1 are a protective hi visibility product which helps to keep heat and flames at bay. Made from a combination of Modacrylic and cotton fibre which has been interwoven with Inox, which makes them also anti-static dissipative. There are reflective stripes around the legs, on contrast fabric which helps to increase the wearers visual profile. The pants have two hand pockets, and two open back pockets; with the addition of a Velcro closed thigh pocket. Space for additional tools is also available, with a button on the ruler pocket which allows the accommodation of a knife if needed, and two loops either side for hammer holders. These hi-visibility FR pants also have knee pad pockets, which can be adjusted to provide a comfortable fit. This product also Conforms to EN 61482-1-2:2007, class 1 (4 KA) when worn with Fakse underwear class 2 (7 KA).
- Fabric: 55% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 1% Inox, 310gsm.
- CE labelling visible on the garment.
- EN ISO 11612 flame retardant & EN 1149 antistatic.
- Reflective logos.
- EN 471 Reflex stripes on legs.
- Flap covered fly zipper.
- Plastic covered metal buttons at CF.
- Two hand pockets.
- Thigh pocket with Velcro flap.
- Space for additional accessories/tools.
- Ruler pocket with an additional pocket for tools.
- Removable button on ruler pocket for attaching knife.
- Two open back pockets.
- Broad center back belt loop.
- Double Velcro loops on both sides for hammer holders.
- 5 cm fold at bottom hem.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.