Helly Hansen Aberdeen FR Construction Pant Class 1
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 76480
Helly Hansen Aberdeen FR Construction Pant Class 1 are a hi-vis product which also protects against electric arc, electrostatic discharge and heat and flames. They are made from a highly durable and thick combination of Modacrylic and cotton fibres, with inox interwoven into them. They have a fluorescent fabric finish, which is accentuated by the reflex stripes around the legs. There are two front and two rear pockets, with an additional thigh pocket which boasts a Velcro closure. The dedicated ruler pocket comes complete with a removable button which can allow it to accommodate a knife. There are also two loops either side which are designed to allow easy incorporation of hammer holders. The knees have practical adjustable kneepad pockets, which help to reduce wearer fatigue when used in conjunction with compatible kneepads. This product also Conforms to EN 61482-1-2:2007, class 1 (4 KA) when worn with Fakse underwear class 2 (7 KA).
- Fabric; 55% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 1% Inox 310 gsm.
- Reflective logos; Reflex at legs.
- ENISO 11612:2008, A1 B1 C1.
- Visible CE labelling.
- Flap covered fly zipper.
- Plastic covered metal buttons at CF.
- Two hand pockets.
- Thigh pocket with Velcro flap.
- Ruler pocket with added tool pocket.
- Removable button on ruler pocket for attaching knife.
- Two open back pockets.
- Broad centre back belt loop.
- Hammer holder loops at both sides.
- 5 cm fold at bottom hem.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.