Helly Hansen Aberdeen Construction Pant Class 2 FR
Manufacturer: Helly Hansen
Product code: 76476
Helly Hansen Aberdeen Construction Pant Class 2 is a multi-purpose product designed to protect the wearer from a number of hazards; such as heat and flames, electrical arc and electrostatic discharge - in addition to conforming to workwear suitable for low light conditions. They are made from a blend of modacrylic and cotton fibres, with Inox fibres to improve overall product life and help provide the anti-static properties. These construction pants have two hand pockets, two open rear pockets and a thigh pocket with a flap and Velcro closure. The rule pocket features an additional space for spare tools, and there are also loops either side of the waist with double Velcro fastenings which are designed to accommodate hammer holders. Finished in a fluorescent coloured fabric, there are also retro-reflective stripes around the legs to improve visual awareness in low light conditions. This product also Conforms to EN 61482-1-2:2007, class 1 (4 KA) when worn with Fakse underwear class 2 (7 KA).
- Fabric: 55% Modacryl, 44% Cotton, 1% Inox, 310gsm.
- EN1149-5:2008 & EN11612:2008.
- Adjustable knee pad pockets.
- EN471 C2.
- Reflective logos.
- Plastic covered metal buttons at CF.
- ENISO 11612:2008, A1 B1 C1.
- Visible CE labelling.
- Reflex stripes at legs.
- Zip covered by flap.
- Two hand pockets.
- Thigh pocket with Velcro flap.
- Ruler pocket with pocket for tools.
- Removable button on ruler pocket for attaching knife.
- Two open back pockets.
- Broad center back belt loop.
- Double Velcro loops both sides for hammer holders.
- 5 cm fold at bottom hem.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the helly hansen fire resistant clothing you were looking for? View more helly hansen flame retardant clothing or our entire range of helly hansen workwear.