Harpoon Proban Flame Retardant Jacket
Product code: JK80
This Harveys Harpoon Proban Flame Retardant Jacket is manufactured from 100% pre-shrunk cotton drill and conforms to duel standard EN531, EN470-1 and EN533 and contains a flame retardant finish. This Harpoon Proban Flame Retardant Jacket is ideal for workers exposed to environments where there is a chance of being exposed to heat from welding or cutting.
- Flame Retardant Finish
- Fabric: 100% Pre-shrunk Cotton Drill
- Conforms to EN531, EN470-1 and EN533
- Concealed Stud Front
- 1 Outside Pocket with Flap
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant jacket you were looking for? View more flame retardant jackets or our entire range of work jackets.