Harpoon Flametex Flame Retardant Coverall
Product code: FT3N
This Harveys Harpoon FlameTex Flame Retardant Coverall is manufactured from 100% cotton drill fabric with a flame retardant treatment that will help protect you in welding and cutting operations. Fire proof flame safe overalls and boilersuits also help to reduce the spread of flame and offer protection from small drops of molten metal, sparks and welding spatter.
- Fabric: Harpoon 100% cotton drill.
- Concealed stud front.
- One left breast pocket with flap.
- Two side pockets.
- Certified to EN470-1, EN531 and EN533.
- BS-EN532 Flame spread.
- Rule pocket.
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the flame retardant boiler suit you were looking for? View more flame retardant overalls or our entire range of overalls.