Fristads Kansas 4965 MFA Flamestat Jacket
Manufacturer: Fristads Kansas
Product code: 122286
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1, EN 61482-1-1.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1 D3 E3 F1.
- EN ISO 11611 A1 A2 class 1.
- Front placket with zip to top of collar and concealed snap fastening.
- 2 bellowed chest pockets with flap and concealed snap fastening.
- D-ring and pen strap, 1 with opening for radio-antenna at top.
- 2 front pockets with zip.
- Adjustable waist with drawstring.
- Inside mobile phone pocket.
- Inside pocket with button.
- Adjustable cuffs with snap fastening.
- Extended back.
- Visibility detailing at shoulders.
- Metal free.
- Reinforement at front and back yoke and sleeve ends.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Fabric: 60% viscose FR, 20% wool, 10% lyocell, 10% polyamide, 350gsm.
- Reinforcement 55% viscose FR, 40% wool, 5% polyamide, 465gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads kansas jackets you were looking for? View more fristads kansas jackets or our entire range of fristads kansas workwear.