Fristads 4176 ATHS Jacket
Product code: 120929
- Approved according to EN 61482-1-2 class 1.
- EN 61482-1-1 EBT: 10,5 cal/cm² HAF: 81,4%.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 13034 Type PB .
- EN ISO 20471 class 1 sizes XS-S, class 2 sizes M-3XL.
- Leasing laundry-tested according to ISO 15797.
- Dirt, oil and water repellent.
- Reflective detailing on shoulders.
- Front placket opening with zip to top of collar.
- Concealed snap fastening.
- 1 chest pocket with bellowed pocket bag.
- Inside D-ring, pen strap and concealed snap fastening.
- 1 chest pocket with opening for radio-antenna at top.
- 1 pocket below chestpocket with zip fastening.
- 2 front pockets with concealed snap fastening.
- Inside pockets with button.
- Inside phone pocket with velcro fastening.
- Loop for mobile phone earpiece.
- Adjustable waist and cuffs.
- Reflective tape around sleeves.
- Extended back.
- Metal free garment.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Fabric: 45% modacrylic, 35% cotton, 18% polyamide, 2% antistatic
- Fabric weight: 300gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads jackets you were looking for? View more fristads jackets or our entire range of fristads workwear.