Fristads Kansas 4089 GXB Gore-TEX Hi Vis Jacket CL3
Manufacturer: Fristads Kansas
Product code: 100379
- EN 343 3:3, foul weather protection.
- EN 61482-1-2 class 2, electric arc protection.
- EN 1149-5, electrostatic protection.
- EN 13034 type PB , Chemical protective clothing.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1, limited flame spread.
- EN ISO 20471 class 3, high visibility clothing.
- Laundry-tested according to ISO 15797.
- Two-layer GORE-TEX fabric.
- Wind and waterproof.
- Dirt, oil and water-repellent.
- Taped seams.
- Reflective detail on shoulders.
- Fully lined.
- Storm flap with zip and concealed snap fastening.
- Detachable lined hood with adjustable strap and drawstring.
- Adjustable sleeves.
- Drawstring at bottom.
- Two chest pockets with concealed zip.
- Two front pockets with zip under reflective tape.
- Inside pocket with zip.
- Mobile phone pocket with zip and map pocket.
- Phone pocket earpiece slot and loop accessible from outside.
- Zip in lining for embroidery and print access.
- Waterpillar > 10.000mm.
- ePTFE membrane.
- Breathability RET = 7.
- Fabric: 52% modacrylic, 42% cotton, 6% polyester, 275gsm.
- Lining: 50% Nomex aramid, 50% Viscose FR, 120gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Manufactured using Gore-Tex materials
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads kansas jackets you were looking for? View more fristads kansas jackets or our entire range of fristads kansas workwear.