Fristads Kansas 4032 FLI Winter Jacket
Manufacturer: Fristads Kansas
Product code: 100342
- EN 61482-1-2 class 1, electric arc protection.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1, limited flame spread.
- EN ISO 11611 A1 class 1, welding protection.
- Dirt, oil and water repellent fabric.
- Fully lined.
- Full length front zip with placket.
- Chest pockets with flap and snap fastening.
- Two inner pockets.
- Inner right pocket with phone pouch and earpiece loop.
- Front pockets with flap and snap fastening.
- Elasticated inner cuffs.
- Adjustable waist with buttons.
- Extended back.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Fabric: 75% cotton FR, 25% polyester, 365gsm.
- Quilted lining: 50% cotton FR, 50% polyester FR, 280gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads kansas jackets you were looking for? View more fristads kansas jackets or our entire range of fristads kansas workwear.