Fristads Kansas 1075 ATHS Kneepad Bib'n'Brace
Manufacturer: Fristads Kansas
Product code: 109419
- Approved according to EN 61482-1-2 class 1.
- EN 61482-1-1 EBT: 10,5 cal/cm² HAF: 81,4%.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 13034 Type PB  and EN ISO 20471 class 2.
- Front placket opening
- Two-way, full-length front zip.
- Concealed snap fastening.
- 2 chest pockets with concealed snap fastening.
- Elasticated braces.
- 2 tuckable, CORDURA®-reinforced, loose-hanging pockets.
- Left pocket with extra pocket.
- Right pocket with 3 pockets and tool loops.
- D-ring at waist.
- Double reinforced crotch seam.
- 2 CORDURA®-reinforced back pockets one with flap.
- Leg pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening.
- Phone pocket with flap and velcro fastening.
- D-ring and plastic ID-card holder.
- Hammer loop.
- CORDURA®-reinforced folding rule pocket with tool pocket.
- Button and loop for sheath knife.
- Reinforced thigh panels in contrast colour.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- CORDURA®-reinforced knee pockets.
- Inside opening for height-adjustable knee pads.
- CORDURA®-reinforced leg ends.
- Metalfree garment.
- Detachable id-card holder contains metal.
- Leasing laundry-tested according to ISO 15797.
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Fabric: 45% modacrylic, 35% cotton, 18% polyamide, 2% anti-static fibre.
- Reinforcement in 79% cotton FR, 20% polyamide, 1% antistatic fibre.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads bib overalls you were looking for? View more fristads bib overalls or our entire range of fristads workwear.