Dr Martens Tred Water Resistant Safety Boots by Dr Martens
Product code: 6905
Dr Martens Tred Water Resistant Safety Boots have been manufactured to European standard EN345 200 Joules toe protection. Sole is made of polyurethane and rubber and the dri-lex lining transports moisture away from the skin so the skin is always dry, cool and comfortable in any working environment.
- Steel Toe Cap
- Oil and Chemical Resistant Sole
- Genuine Leather Upper
- Padded Collar and Tongue
- Rubber Sole Resistant to Oils, Acids,
- Chemicals and Solvents
- Resistant to Heat up to 80 C
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Energy Absorbing Heals (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Workwear similar to Dr Martens Tred Water Resistant Safety Boots
- Dr Martens Hamilton Steel Toe BootsDr Martens6911£59.99
- Dr Martens Padded Top Black Safety BootsDr MartensFS205£72.75
- Dr Martens Airwair Safety BootsDr Martens6601£64.99
- Dr Martens Heritage Safety BootsDr Martens6629£68.99