Dickies Rushden Trainer
Product code: FC9502
The Dickies Rushden Trainer is a protective composite toecap safety trainer, designed to keep your feet safe in working environments. The water resistant nubuck cow leather upper ensures that your feet are kept dry, whilst the non-metallic midsoles for additional protection. The Dickies Rushden Water Resistant Composite Trainers also have antistatic soles to dissipate static electricity.
- Fabric: Nubuck cow leather uppers.
- EN ISO 20345:2004/A1:2007 S3 SRC.
- Composite toecap to EN20345 (200 Joules).
- Water resistant upper
- Non-metallic midsole for underfoot protection.
- Antistatic sole
- Cemented rubber outsole with EVA insert to the heel.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies safety trainer you were looking for? View more dickies trainers or our entire range of dickies workwear.