Dickies Quebec Safety Lined Boot
Product code: FD23375
This lined boot is made from full-grain leather and lined inside with soft fur to keep your toes warm. Whatever your job entails, you can be sure to go about it with confidence, guile and in total comfort thanks to these boots. As well as boasting a steel toecap that can withstand 200 joules impact, this footwear comes with a steel midsole to impart underfoot protection at the same time. On the exterior, meanwhile, a side zip allows for easy access and removal, and the famous logo appears on the side and on the tongue. These Quebec fur lined safety soots aim to protect your feet from all angles. That's why they have engineered an antistatic and energy-absorbent heel, not to mention a sole that is resistant to slips and oil - two hazards of many trades. Rising higher than most abrogated work boots, this pair will protect your ankles, lower shin and entire foot from bumps, bruises and workplace hazards.
- Fabric: Full-grain leather.
- Steel toe-cap to EN20345 (200 joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Side zip on inside of boot for easy removal.
- Slip and oil resistant sole.
- Antistatic and energy absorbent heel.
- Mock Fur lined.
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Thermal Lining
- Contains a lightweight thermal insulated lining
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies safety boot you were looking for? View more dickies safety boots or our entire range of dickies workwear.