Dickies Proban Coverall
Product code: FR4869-CL
If your workplace really cranks up the heat - literally as well as figuratively - then the Dickies Proban Coverall is for you. Constructed from special flame-retardant fabrics to comply with safety standards EN531 and EN470, this boiler suit offers high quality and reliable performance in hazardous areas. If you can expect a tripartite attack from fire, sparks and molten materials all before lunchtime, you'll need this kind of self-extinguishing clothing. Made to limit burn injuries and protect you against extreme heat, the overalls are ideal for those who work in the welding trade. As well as sporting a proban finish, the garment comes with a concealed stud front and cuffs with stud closure. There's also a studded neck closure, to ensure no sections of clothing come unhoused and dangle over flames and suchlike. Constructed from 330g of 100% cotton drill, this one comes with reinforced stress points and a pair of patch pockets at the chest. There are also further pockets in the seat and at the sides. If you can't stand the heat, don't get out of the workplace - get into the Dickies Proban Flame Retardant Overalls.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton Drill Proban F R, 330gsm.
- Two chest patch pockets with stud flap.
- Concealed stud front.
- Back pocket and rule pocket.
- Reinforced stress points.
- Side swing pockets with side access.
- Stud adjuster to sleeve cuffs.
- Industrial Laundry upto 75c.
- Studded neck closure.
- Performance guaranteed upto 50 washes.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies fire proof clothing you were looking for? View more dickies flame retardant clothing or our entire range of dickies workwear.