Dickies Medway Super Safety Boot
Product code: FD23310
This Safety Boot will protect your feet from the encroachment of cold and damp. This distinctive Water Resistant boot boasts qualities that are signatures of the range, though their hiker style makes them just as suitable for leisure pursuits as working. Reinforced at the front with a steel toe, the boots benefit from a high-tech waterproof membrane on the outside. On the inside, meanwhile, Thinsulate lining keeps the heel and toes well insulated. The heel, incidentally, is specially constructed to resist the magnetic pull of static and to absorb energy as you stride about the workplace. There's even a steel midsole to impart as much protection under the foot as there is at the toe. At the front, meanwhile, the boots utilise a lace protector to safeguard the laces, and a scuff cap and heel guard also ensure longevity.
- Fabric: Full-grain waxy cow leather.
- Steel toe-cap to EN20345 (200 joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Internal Water Resistant Membrane.
- Thinsulate™ lining.
- Scuff cap and heel guard.
- Lace protector.
- Cemented rubber outsole with Phylon Insert.
- Antistatic and energy absorbent heel.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Thermal Lining
- Contains a lightweight thermal insulated lining
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies safety boot you were looking for? View more dickies safety boots or our entire range of dickies workwear.