Dickies Landmaster Pro Safety Wellington Boot
Product code: FW9902-CL
You can't predict the weather, the least you owe your feet is to master their resistance with these New Landmaster Pro Safety Wellington Boot .
- Steel toe-cap to EN ISO 20345 (200 joules)
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Reflective pull loop and heel trim.
- Kick off spur for easy removal.
- PU insole for extra comfort.
- Ideal for Agriculture, Maintenance, Construction, Utilities.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies safety boot you were looking for? View more dickies safety boots or our entire range of dickies workwear.