Dickies High Visibility Two Tone Waistcoat
Product code: SA22021
Ensure your safety in low light conditions with the Dickies High Visibility Two Tone Waistcoat. This safety vest comes in a choice of two fluorescent finishes; with the yellow conforming to EN471 class 1 for hi vis ppe, and the orange being GO/RT 3279 compliant, making this an ideal choice for site workers and rail site workers. The vest features a full length front zip and comes with two flap closed front pockets, with one having a window suitable for displaying identification, and a handy chest pouch and D-ring.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester, 120gsm.
- EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 1.
- Orange: GO/RT 3279 Issue 8:2013.
- Hi vis technical waistcoat.
- Pen pocket.
- Two front pockets.
- Plastic card pocket.
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies hi vis you were looking for? View more dickies hi vis clothing or our entire range of dickies workwear.