Dickies Executive Safety Shoe
Product code: FA12365
Whatever rung you have attained on the company ladder, wearing the Dickies Executive Safety Shoe will give you peace-of-mind about your feet when working in hazardous environments. Made from full-grain leather, the shoes are designed to be much more protective than regular shoes, but retain the comfort of such footwear to keep every single one of your toes happy. There's a heel support cup to cushion the back of your foot, and a full-length padded in-sock to offer all-over protection. The lining, meanwhile, is breathable Tybrelle. Don't take the risk of dropping a heavy box, crate or dollie on your feet, and count on this shoe's steel toed cap and steel midsole for superb foot protection. There's also a dual-density antistatic polyurethane sole, which you'll be happy to know is fiercely resistant to the effects of viscous oil and diesel. Ideal for work, and even leisure - gig-going, for example, when your toes can be stomped and crushed by fellow revellers - this four-eyelet shoe is an ideal choice for a plethora of occasions.
- Fabric: Full Grain Quality Leather.
- Four Eyelet Shoe.
- Breathable Lining for Extra Comfort.
- Padded Insock with Heel Support Cup.
- Steel Toe-Cap to EN345 (200 Joules).
- Steel Midsole for Underfoot Protection.
- Dual Density Antistatic Polyurethane Sole.
- Sole Resistant to Oil.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Heat Resistant Soles (HI)
- Soles are insulated to protect against heat
- Cambrelle Lining
- Breathable lining designed to keep the foot warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies safety shoe you were looking for? View more dickies safety shoes or our entire range of dickies workwear.