Dickies Dalton Boot
Product code: FD9201
These excellent safety boots, complete with steel midsole for underfoot protection with a steel toe cap that has an External rubber toe guard to protect against excessive toe wear. Dalton safety boots have the added benefit of an anti-static sole, making them suitable for use around sensitive electrical equipment.
- Fabric: Suede cow leather.
- EN ISO 20345:2004/A1:2007 S1 P SRA.
- Steel toecap to EN20345 (200 joules).
- Steel midsole for underfoot protection.
- Antistatic sole.
- Cemented rubber outsole.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- External rubber toe guard.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies safety boot you were looking for? View more dickies safety boots or our entire range of dickies workwear.