Dickies Cordoba Boot S3 SRC
Product code: FC9504
This is a composite toe-capped safety boot with a water resistant upper and a non-metallic midsole for underfoot protection, whilst the sole has anti-static properties. These safety boots are certified to EN ISO 20345:2004/A1:2007 S3 SRC, making the Cordoba boots a versatile product, which are also equipped with a cemented rubber outsole with EVA insert.
- Fabric: Nubuck cow leather.
- Cmposite toecap to EN20345 (200 Joules).
- Water resistant upper.
- Non-metallic midsole for underfoot protection.
- Antistatic sole.
- Cemented rubber outsole with EVA insert.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- External toe guard.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies safety boot you were looking for? View more dickies safety boots or our entire range of dickies workwear.